• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle day 9ish and brown discharge?!

chocolate

Reaction score
Hiya,
well I have had a period after my miscarriage, and the period was only for about 2 days and not heavy like I was expecting. But then today I have had some bown discharge but dont understand why?!

Anyone else had this? This is my 2nd cycle after miscarriage and already had a period so dont understand why Im getting brown discharge

cud be your body getting back to 'normal'? or cud possibly be implantation? hopefully the latter hun i would wait a week and see what happens then test? good luck hun xx

cud be your body getting back to 'normal'? or cud possibly be implantation? hopefully the latter hun i would wait a week and see what happens then test? good luck hun xx

Yeah I expect its my body recovering - def. not implantation as no sex since cd 18 of the last cycle lol!

I just want my body back to normal now

Hey Chocs - could it be because of ovulation? hx

Hey Chocs - could it be because of ovulation? hx

Hiya, no I really dont think so, havent been temping everyday so must do that ........ would have missed the egg if it was :nope:

Have read a bit around just now and it can happen around ovulation before and after so might not be too late.

It could also be that your body is having a spring clean and just getting rid of a bit of old blood - that might actually be the most likely.

Hope you're good - have a happy week

hx

Have read a bit around just now and it can happen around ovulation before and after so might not be too late.

It could also be that your body is having a spring clean and just getting rid of a bit of old blood - that might actually be the most likely.

Hope you're good - have a happy week

hx

Yeah I think its having a spring clean lol! I usually get ov pains and I suppose I would assume that an ovulation bleed would be after ovulation .......... my period was lighter and shorter than usual I think, so maybe my body now thinks there is some extra to sort out.

Come on body - sort it out!!!

hey huns what ur getting is "old " blood from ur last period, u say it was short and light so whats coming out now is prob what was left and didnt come out with af, if u go to my chart link and look the chart below this new one u will see i had the exact same thing only difference is it was the cycle after my MC i found it didnt effect ov in anyway and did go away within few days mine was very very dark brown though but wither way i went for scan and was told its all old blood, hope this helps dont worry huns sounds normal especially for a short or light af, my MC was lighter than expected but OMG is my af killing me now cd2 OUCH!!!! hope it stops for ya huns and ov follows as normal xxxxx

hey huns what ur getting is "old " blood from ur last period, u say it was short and light so whats coming out now is prob what was left and didnt come out with af, if u go to my chart link and look the chart below this new one u will see i had the exact same thing only difference is it was the cycle after my MC i found it didnt effect ov in anyway and did go away within few days mine was very very dark brown though but wither way i went for scan and was told its all old blood, hope this helps dont worry huns sounds normal especially for a short or light af, my MC was lighter than expected but OMG is my af killing me now cd2 OUCH!!!! hope it stops for ya huns and ov follows as normal xxxxx

Thanks for the reassurance, just dont like seeing it other than af time! It did stop that day and there was a tiny bit of fresh blood but its gone now.
I also got a big temperature drop today so maybe it was oestrogen falling or something, have read something about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->