cycle help

Nataliieexo

Reaction score
ok I came off the pill 4 months ago my first two cycles were fine.

Last cycle was normal but my after ovulation boob pain lasted 5 days rather than the normal 3. My period never turned up I should be on cd 21 now and nothing no signs of another ovulation or anything.

So I'm sort of just sitting in limbo waiting for ovulation or my period to happen.

Your body can take up to a year to get back to normal after going of BCP. I'm still struggling with irregular cycles after going off the pill in June 2014. I also had 2 normal cycles right after the pill and then had no period show for 4-5 months until I started taking Vitex to help regulate my hormones, that has at least brought it back to a somewhat consistent cycle but it's still all over the place.

I think it's just a surprise for me since I came off bcp to try for my little boy and the first cycle we concieved but it ended in a chemical then he was concieved on the 3rd cycle. So I was just expecting my periods to go into a normal cycle I think I will give it til this one is due and if i still don't get a positive opk return to the pill for a month or two while I try lose some more weight. I have put on a lot since having my son and I don't think it helps at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->