cycle lengths different??

smileyora

Reaction score
Hi Everyone :) came off the pill in December got my cycle back three months now my first one was 28 days my secong one was 26 days and this one was only 22days. So im a little lost on when my ovulation days should be. I know it can take awhile to go back t normal but its upsetting at the same time. Any tips or advise on how to check when im ovulation or calculate it would be greatly appreciate it thanks :)) any tips at all in conceiving would be fab.

Desperately wanting to start my own family x x

Hello! My cycles are odd too after coming off the pill last September. I take vitex to regulate them and it seems to have helped, so maybe thats worth a try. It helps to balance out the hormones (which are a bit messed up post pill) and can regulate your cycle a bit better. Its natural, and you can pick it up from the chemist, or health shop. Are you using Ovulation prediction kits? They are very helpful if you arent sure of when O might be approaching. Also, you could check CM and CP if you arent already?
Good luck! Its a pain when you come off the pill as you really dont know what your cycles are doing. Hope it all works out for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->