Cycle shortened from 28 days to 26 at age (nearly) 42

Caezzybe wow that's fantastic news! I'm so thrilled for you. Did you do anything different this cycle, what do you put it down to? You give me hope as I'm about to turn 42 and trying for my first.

I used ovulation predictors and dtd on the day I got my LH surge. Apart from that, xmas food and xmas stress. Otherwise, nothing different really! I think the reason it only took me 3 months to get my BFP is because I had Logan in August and am probably more fertile because of that. Good luck, I hope you get your BFP soon xxx

Yay congrats! :hugs: You will have your hands full with 2 so close together! :D

yay congrats!!! it makes me feel really hopeful as Im 38 and I feel I still have time when I hear stories like this. have a h&h 9 months :flower:

Oh Congratulations and welcome to the first trimester!!! I cant believe im now nearly 23 wks. Enjoy, it will fly in! xxxx Hope you have a healthy and happy 8 mnths!
Goodluck to everyone else.

congratulations caezzyb :) wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months and beyond

Ive gone from 48 day cycles this time last year to a 21 day cycle last month - fingers crossed this one will be longer! big history of early menapause in my family!

hi girls congratulations on all the bfp's.
I am now 44 and have been ttc for 2 years. tried soy for 3 cycles took 1 month off as i had another emmc and then took it again starting on cd2 this cycle. I am now cd21 of 24 to 28 day cycles and have been really grouchy almost pms (which i have never had before), sore boobs from under pits which ache all the time for the last 4 days now what feel like a constant cold, runny nose blocked up now and again and dry lips going thru the ole' lip balm like water and having to get up to pee, bloated tummy soreish nipples and i think thats it so now just waiting to see .
Good luck everyone waiting , and good luck to all that are awaiting their imminent arrivals xx

hi girls congratulations on all the bfp's.
I am now 44 and have been ttc for 2 years. tried soy for 3 cycles took 1 month off as i had another emmc and then took it again starting on cd2 this cycle. I am now cd21 of 24 to 28 day cycles and have been really grouchy almost pms (which i have never had before), sore boobs from under pits which ache all the time for the last 4 days now what feel like a constant cold, runny nose blocked up now and again and dry lips going thru the ole' lip balm like water and having to get up to pee, bloated tummy soreish nipples and i think thats it so now just waiting to see .
Good luck everyone waiting , and good luck to all that are awaiting their imminent arrivals xx

Good luck to you too xxx :)

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:hello,

there is a nice and long thread in here about Vit B6, B50, B100 (Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone). very interesting and very helpful. this vitamin is supposed to regulate your cycles and lengthen your LP. All of the ladies on this thread swear by it so Im going to give it a try.

good luck and lots of baby :dust:

Also, eat yams and carrots!

Yep, my cycles shortened to 24 days. I still got pregnant 1st month trying with cbfm & both of us with pregnancy multivits. Now 8 weeks pregnant & 7 yrs ago had 11 lb fibroid removed. This was my 1st month ttc. Just use the wonderful technology that's available now. I didn't need clomid as clearblue digital monitor showed me the exact days when I was ovulating

Good luck

i have an appointment with yet another f.s. on 4th may and i gonna ask him why this last 3 months my periods have gone from 5 days long to 2 and half 3 days long, i am currnetly a day late for this month so when i starts it will be interesting to see if it is the same length as the other months . I know that im 44 but all the tests showed that i was no where near menopause for it to alter anything so it will be interesting to find out what they say, i will let you know if you 'd like

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->