Cycles after loss - poll

blueeyedgirl1

PALTTTCAL!
Reaction score
I'm in the middle of my first "proper" cycle post-MMC (ie: I've have first AF since it happened so have a "normal" LMP date). I naively thought my cycles would return right back to normal but that's not the case, and I've found out some other women have experienced this as well. So I thought I'd do a poll! How have your cycles been affected by your loss?

(I've made it so you can tick more than one box, for example, longer and heavier or irregular and lighter, etc).

My cycles went back to average 28 days with average O day 14 give or take. My 1st period though was weird and super light and my cycle was only 26 days - since then though things have been pretty regular.

I didn't realize that we could tick more than one box OOPS :dohh:

So I will say that they are about the same length and heaviness (maybe even a wee bit lighter)

My cycles stayed at being 28 days - my actual periods last an extra day and were slightly heavier after my MC.

I used to have long irregular cycle 35-40 days

Had MMC at10 weeks in november and since then my cycle have been 28-32 days and quite a bit heavier than before. didnt have positive OPK till cycle 3 after MMC so convinved last cycle was first i OV'd (and i had the flu at OV :( )

So this is cycle 4, wish me luck....

I was just about to ask this! my cycles have gone from 28 days to 25 days. Only thing is, my lp is now only 10 or 11 days :( . I was really worried because I have read that shortening cycles can be a sign of diminishing ovarian reserve!! I'm going to the doctor to ask about it, but it's made me feel a bit better that other peoples cycles seem to change after an mc too.

My cycles are longer now. I used to be on a regular 28 day cycle and now it ranges from 30-34 days. Annoying!!!

my cycles were 29 days for 2 cycles then i had 2 50 day cycles and now they have gone back to 29 days weird!! x

Well i know how you all feel i had a d & c 16th nov last year and it took 32 days for me to come on my period after that and then in January it took 36 days my body is all over the place??? Before i was pregnant i was every 28 days like clock work now its everywhere how am i suppose to work out when im fertile and ovulating anybody help please????

Thanks Girls
xx:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"