Cycles are getting shorter...

lottie_2007

Mummy of 3!!
Reaction score
My cycles are getting shorter!!!!

I have come on today when i'm not due until Thursday!!! This happened last month too, i came on 2 days early!

No wonder we're not getting anywhere, i have no idea when i am ovulating :shrug:

Would there be any reason why my cycles might get shorted?? xx

Sorry I can't help you but just wanted you to know that I'm in the same boat. I have had regular cycles since I stopped breastfeeding in January but AF arrived yesterday, 3 days early. Last month I started spotting about 4 days before AF too which is unusual, although did it this month too. I'd convinced myself I was pregnant too because of all the other symptoms and the spotting. I keep thinking that maybe it is because we are so much more aware of everything now NTNP?

Hope somebody has some help

Lottie are we cycle-y linked? I'm not due until Friday / Saturday, but had a wee bit of spotting today, so I'm going to keep an eye on it. My first post BCP AF was early - 23 days and I had spotting last month, though that stopped and eventually came 1 day late at 29 days (though we did go abroad, so that could have messed things up a bit). I haven't a clue why they are shorter. I'm beginning to think that maybe I'm not ovulating at the moment. Would be keen to hear if someone else has an idea though. xx

I had kind of spotting yesterday, just a little when i wipe (sorry tmi) but nothing since? This happened last month too then i came on 2 days before i was due! I've no idea whats going on!! x

I know what you mean. I never experienced spotting before and it's really confusing! I don't whether this means AF is definitely coming or not. :(

I've had two months of spotting too. This happened to me before when TTC, once it ended up in my son being born so I'm hoping that for you girls xx

I had the same thing happen. My doc and my sister both said that your cycle is bound to change at some point. It may decide to have a mind of its own and shorten itself. In my case I went from 28 days (for 30 years) to 24-30. I also started doing wierd things like spotting then coming on my cycle which was different for me. Now, I'm spotting during OV which is really new for me. Basically, they say it's normal. I have decided to stop looking for the witch because that's when she evades me. I think the real concern is whether that means your LP is shorter than 10 days. If you're still 24 and up, apparently it's nothing to worry about. Hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->