cystitis

babydevil1989

Reaction score
I think I have cystitis im In so much pain when im laying down or going for a wee! This is gonna be a long night :(

If you are unable to go out to get any medication for it, drink a glass of water with a teaspoon of bicarb soda a few times a day. It helps to nuetralise the acidity of the urine and reduce the pain. This is only a temporary option.
When I had it chronically, I found taking Essential Nutrients Urinary Tract Health tablets were the best. I'm not sure if you can get them where you live, but if you can, I personally think they're better (and faster working) than antibiotics. I would get relief within half a day and they are safe during pregnancy according to the product information sheet.
Do you know your triggers? If so, avoid them. Mine are soft drink, caffeine and sugar (especially coke which is all three) and then drink loads of water to help flush out any loose bacteria.

Make sure you get treated for it hun because you don't want it to spread to your kidneys or anything nasty like that :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->