dadadadadada

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
That's what I've been listening too ALL day :rofl: But no sign of mama :rofl: Not for lack of trying though

im with ya my LO only says mamama when she is crying and she has only just started saying she is 1 in march lol i heard they say dadada 1st cause D is the first letter they can pronoce soi heard, i hope LO says it soon for you. xxx

yay go hannah!! but come on mamamamama!!! once she starts vickie she'll never stop :rofl: x x x

I had my first mummy this week :happydance:. Ds is 19 mths. It will come and when it does you will be on :cloud9:.

awww go hannah! I said dada first too.

aww.. good job!

Colton will say dada every now and then, but doesn't understand what it means.
He will say "maaaamaaa" every time he wants me to pick him up :cloud9: and he's been saying it forawhile, definitally not as young as Hannah though! She's going to be a smart one!

Char has been saying Da-Da-Da-Da for a few weeks now, but same here...no sign of Ma-Ma....I want to hear that SO BADLY!

Jasmine says mama and has only said dada a few times, well done Hannah

Sean started saying muma a few weeks ago. Since then he has been trying really hard to say dada, but can't get the D. He has now stopped with muma and is constantly saying baba (his version of dada).

Go Hannah, the twins do it again, I had dada all evening last night! Its like she says it to him though!

Go Hannah, the twins do it again, I had dada all evening last night! Its like she says it to him though!

:rofl::rofl: I think Hannah says it to me more than him :rofl: Although right now she's watching Winnie the Pooh and saying dadadada to the TV :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->