Daily Mail this morning - avoid like the plague!

D

dizz

There's a set of interviews from "women hate me cos I'm too gorgeous" woman with parents of 24 weekers and the comments section is utterly utterly vile territory - loads of shite about how they'll cost the tax payer a fortune, let 'em all die, silly selfish parents etc etc etc.

Really NOT one you want to read with yer cornflakes... I only looked to see if the resident "incubators steal babies' souls" nutbag was out yet.

I had a read and commented how disgusted I was with the comments. Hopefully those nasty people never have to go through a NICU journey. It is one I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

When it comes to a person needing medical help whether they be a preemie just starting their life or an older child/person the cost of the medical intervention should not be an issue. The only considerations should be whether there will be a successful outcome.

Wishing you and your families all the best x

That particular nut job needs help, she looks for anything like that!

Our babies are miracles, i can't believe how people can complain about the cost of there lives over say, alcoholics and druggies who recieve dla for pity sake.Our babies and ourselves don't have a say of when or how our babies are born.:growlmad:

I think I've paid enough tax to cover my own incubator in 1986 thanks :haha:
Tax pays for a lot more , I hate that line!

wow is all i have to say. some of those people need a bullet to the brain.

The whole of the Daily Mail needs shutting down. Vile paper with idiotic ignorant journalists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->