Daily spend thread....

We somehow managed to spend £174 on food shopping yesterday!! Had time on our hands so decided to go to Tesco, Aldi AND Lidl to savvy shop and just get the stuff that was best value from each. We clearly lost all control and it backfired terribly lol. We spent £101 in Tesco thinking that wasn’t too bad as we only needed a couple of things from Aldi and the same at Lidl (cinnamon buns obviously). Ended up spending another £31 in Lidl and £42 in Aldi and I didn’t even get my cinnamon buns :haha:
What the!?

Only spent £6 today in the shop after school. Zomblings and sweeties for Rio.

£14.99 Amazon diary for next year
£39.99 Morrison's call of duty my husbands anniversary gift.

We somehow managed to spend £174 on food shopping yesterday!! Had time on our hands so decided to go to Tesco, Aldi AND Lidl to savvy shop and just get the stuff that was best value from each. We clearly lost all control and it backfired terribly lol. We spent £101 in Tesco thinking that wasn’t too bad as we only needed a couple of things from Aldi and the same at Lidl (cinnamon buns obviously). Ended up spending another £31 in Lidl and £42 in Aldi and I didn’t even get my cinnamon buns :haha:
What the!?

Only spent £6 today in the shop after school. Zomblings and sweeties for Rio.

We do this sometimes too !! Really annoys me when we get home and realise but hey it's food and you will all enjoy it !.

Spent 40 in B and M on Christmas gifts

€115 on a set of drawers for Emily's room as her old one was too small and she had it ruined with stickers!!
€74 in Dunnes Stores on a food shop - it is an Irish food & clothing store
€28 on a carvery dinner for the 3 of us

£7.50 on taxi to put d's to bed at fob house xxxx

£13.75 thomas' school dinners and snacks for the week.

€20 for the flu injection with the local doctors surgery

£12.49 Clinton’s - birthday cards and a charity pen
£3 Costa - mocha
£1.85 Asda - single ready made formula carton and bread
£7.04 tkmaxx - top for Rio and 5p bag lol
£3.55 shop after school - zomblings for Rio and milk

$14 pre order of a book
$10 coffee and and oat cup
$5 dry cleaning
$8 ice cream for me and kids

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online