Damaged Cervix ... anyone else?

Freckles

Reaction score
Yep, I'm new on here and it seems I don't want to shut up! lol

Anyhow, I've been having an issue and wondered if anyone else on here was experiencing it - apologies in advance because it might go a bit tmi soon!

I had a loop or LEEP several years ago (about 3/4) to remove some cancerous cells from my cervix wall.

However now I keep having the odd bleed. This has happened 3 times so far and driving me crazy!!!

I have a bleed of fresh blood when I wipe (sorry!) but then nothing, I'm not bleeding as such. Then it goes to old blood the day after, and then a yucky discharge (apologies again, I'm not going to make any friends here am I? lol).

It's driving me mad as the medics won't confirm it is definately coming from there, however I've had 3 scans and they've advised that there is no blood anywhere near Peanut. Unfortunately they can't stitch the area due to me now being preggers, so it's a bit of a catch 22 situation.

I'm convinced the scar is opening up, bleeding and then trying to heal again.

I'm currently debating buying shares in G string pantyliners, have one on all the time just for added security.

So is anyone else suffering with this?

Any thoughts, advice would be appreciated. Gaylex.

Hasn't anyone had a look at your cervix? I know they don't like messing around with things if they don't need to but they do smears over in America as a matter of course when you're pregnant so it's seems strange to me that they wouldn't have a look?

Sorry I can't be more help but I think if it was me I'd insist on them checking everything is ok with your cervix just to make sure you don't need a stitch putting in it to keep Peanut safe :hugs: x

Hi,

I've responded to your message on this in 2nd tri!

Kate

Hi Freckles. I also have bleeding in my pregnancy as well. I know how worried you must be.

:hugs:

Hasn't anyone had a look at your cervix? I know they don't like messing around with things if they don't need to but they do smears over in America as a matter of course when you're pregnant so it's seems strange to me that they wouldn't have a look?

Yeah, the doctor did a swab at my first ante-natal appointment as I told her all about it. She said she could see the area straight away and it looked angry.

Alas it's waiting for the results! I've been told by my doctors that they're taking up to a month!!! Soooo annoying!

Thanks for your comments girls.

Gaylex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"