Damn I am a doorknob

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
So, went to the grocery store today and totally forgot the one item that I really, really needed.

Diaper wipes! :dohh:

Oh boy, hope my little man doesn't have any poopy diapers for the rest of the day.

:rofl: That's a bad item to forget. Hannah has like 4 dirty diapers a day now I wouldn't ever want to forget those

Well, Chase has 2-3. He's only dirtied one today. LOL

I think you better find an alternative quick :rofl:

Yeah, especially when he's sitting on my lap tooting right now. :rofl:

I have used damp paper towels before with my others. LOL

:rofl: :rofl: Twas not a toot :rofl: :rofl:

Funny story. Hannah pooped today but I didn't realize it until I picked her up. Anyways Stan was home so I waited until he was free and shoved her (rear end first of course :blush:) into his face and he took her to go change her and did the same to the poor cats, they went running :rofl: :rofl:

Vickie :rofl::rofl:

Me thinks you did really know you just wanted Stan to do it :muaha:

I need a Stan! You get that guy to do everything! Im jealous! lol

:blush: I do things to but yes he helps out with pretty much everything but the laundry so I can't complain.

And I knew as soon as I picked her up polo :rofl: but not before, yes I did wait on him to finish what he was doing though so he could change her :rofl: Was evening up the score he'd changed 1 poopy diaper and I'd changed 2 today, now we've both changed 2 :rofl:

I've done this too when I ran out!! Not as nice to use though, they kind of fall apart! Makes you really appreciate little things like baby wipes! :rofl:

lmao!!

I thought you were going to say baby milk :)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
OMG!

Actually, I ran out of the liquid formula the other day but had some powdered. Chase was not happy the next morning and barely ate. LOL

:rofl: Poor Chase, no milk, no wipes

what brand of formula are you using now leeanne?

:rofl: :rofl: Twas not a toot :rofl: :rofl:

Funny story. Hannah pooped today but I didn't realize it until I picked her up. Anyways Stan was home so I waited until he was free and shoved her (rear end first of course :blush:) into his face and he took her to go change her and did the same to the poor cats, they went running :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

I've done this too when I ran out!! Not as nice to use though, they kind of fall apart! Makes you really appreciate little things like baby wipes! :rofl:

Glad I am not the only one who's done it. I have no problem as mine don't fall apart, however, they end up sometimes being far too wet. LOL

:rofl: Poor Chase, no milk, no wipes

what brand of formula are you using now leeanne?

Still on Enfamil. Usually the one with iron :)

It's cheaper than Nestle Good Start. (The liquid anyhow) LOL

How about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back