Damn I am a doorknob

still on Nestle. Was curious because Stan signed up on the Heinz website for freebies and they sent an entire case (12 cans) of the liquid concentrate :shock: They also have some good coupons cereal, juice, and jars :)

still on Nestle. Was curious because Stan signed up on the Heinz website for freebies and they sent an entire case (12 cans) of the liquid concentrate :shock: They also have some good coupons cereal, juice, and jars :)

They are being generous!

I've never seen Heinz formula around here until yesterday. I'd be scared to change him in case I never saw it again. LOL

We ended up giving it away on kijiji for Nestle coupons :rofl:

:happydance: I got some diaper wipes. LOL

2 dirty diapers later and one when we got home from buying them.

Yep, I know, TMI :)

:rofl: bless you, i always do that!

vickie, i'm like you, if james is not at work, maddi gets passed to him, bum first! even when he's working from home :lol: he always says "this isn't the normal shit i deal with at work"

whilst on the subject of poop, sorry tmi, picked maddi up from mums today and she had just changed her, i said she smells, mum was like, its cos she just pooed, ok then, got to swimming, was changing her ready, and yep i was right, mum was wrong, she had pooed again :dohh: poor maddi sat in it from mums to the pool! only 10-15min mind! :sick:

:rofl: bless you, i always do that!

vickie, i'm like you, if james is not at work, maddi gets passed to him, bum first! even when he's working from home :lol: he always says "this isn't the normal shit i deal with at work"

whilst on the subject of poop, sorry tmi, picked maddi up from mums today and she had just changed her, i said she smells, mum was like, its cos she just pooed, ok then, got to swimming, was changing her ready, and yep i was right, mum was wrong, she had pooed again :dohh: poor maddi sat in it from mums to the pool! only 10-15min mind! :sick:

:rofl: Is it bad that I've left Hannah in one because I know I'm about to feed her and she gets soooo messy I know I'll just have to change it again afterward :blush: :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->