Dancing on Ice 2012, who's watching??

agree Leah, Mark has a pretty big fan base with Sam whereas Andy I suppose isnt as well known x
Jorgie was amazing, think she'll be in it till the end x
Looking forward to next weeks, although not sure about seeing Corey Feldman's weird hair thing again :haha: whats the dealio with that? ha x

Oh the shame of the hair :haha: Its blooming awful.. And god he looks rough!

Cant wait for next weeks x

He's surely had some work done as he looks EXACTLY the same as he did in the Goonies lol x

As much as he annoys me, Chicco was really good :shock: Totally wasnt expecting that... xx

I think the standard last night was brilliant, I even though laila was good too, shame she went, I think Rosemary should have gone x

The standard this year is awesome, theres so many already good skaters. I have no idea at all who could win it this year. Last night Chico was awesome, he does annoy me but hes like an excited puppy dog so I cant help but smile with him! That guy from Emmerdale? don't know his name, I found myself totally distracted by his muscles and how gorgeous he is rather than watching his feet and his actual skating, but i'm sure he was amazing :rofl: I thought Jen had some beautiful lines going on and OMG at her legs and how flexible she is... !!! I'm going to be doing my lunges tonight! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->