Dancing with baby

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Anyone dance/move & sing gently with LO to get them to settle? I just have & its killed me :rofl: She just would not settle had an interupted day today as well with visiting family people wanting to hold her and so on thought she'd sleep. Ended up taking all her 3oz feed & 2oz ontop within 2 hours - seemed to have bum wind which made her screech every time she farted! Just would NOT settle ... stuck my Cascada album on which I enjoyed listening too through my pregnancy, danced and sung gently with her and it worked :wohoo:

Now I dare not go back upstairs but I needed to come turn things off and the music :rofl:

LMAO sounds about right, the thing you think wont work does, i will kid of rock over the top with him in my arms to some music, but not dance lol, i cant dance anyway though lol but sounds good, i like the new Cascada, not got it yet, it must hve fallen off Santa's sleigh :cry:

I can't dance either AT ALL but who cares if the baby sleeps? :rofl:

Download the CD :smug:

Must go to bed Im just crossed eyed looking @ monitor.

Hope you get some sleep soon :hugs:

sleep? whats that? Hope you and Caitlin get some well deserved rest x

If you listened to the same album during your pregnancy them maybe she finds it familiar and comforting?
Good that it worked anyways :D

ella used o love be on her stomach with ur hand under neath her with her head near ur elbow and u tapping her bk while swinging ur hips and to this day when i babysit if se does not settle i get her yto lie on me and itap her bk and slow it down and within ten mins shes asleep its slows the heartrate down xxx

This is something I did alot with Charlie when she had colic. She loved being sung to ( I cant sing for toffee!!) The song that always worked was 'You'll never walk alone'
Just movement and being close to me was all she wanted.

i listened to bon jovi when i was pregnant and ray is into stuff like pink floyd aly loves them too

Bethanie seems to love all the music I listened to when I was pregnant with her.. I think they definitely find it comforting. She likes all the Marvin Gaye - Let's get it on, Sexual healing etc etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->