Danni's Weightloss Journal

D

danni2609

Well I've lost a stone and a half already since i started my diet but i still wanna lose another stone. Finding it difficult to lose anymore so need as much support as i can get!
Ok so my current weight today is....10stone
but my BMI for my height is 26.4 which classes me as overweight i need to get it under 25 so 9stone would be the top end of the normal range but i dont wanna go any smaller than that!

Today so far i have eaten
Breakfast- Mullerlight yoghurt
Snack- An apple

Thanx ladies:)
The rest of yesterday i ate... A jacket potato, Chicken breat strips and salad
And had a chocolate weightwatchers pudding

So i think i did well seeing as my OH ate a doughnut and jaffa cakes when he finished his tea!!

mmm jaffa cakes....we hv this new milkshake shop near me and thy do every shake u cud think of....from black jacks to twix to cherry bakewells and caramel snacka jacks lol.....evn jaffa cakes i wana try 1 soo bad lol xxx

:shock: Is that all you ate yesterday??

Doing well though hun x x

Yeh is that not enough? I dunno how much im meant to eat i was starving at 9pm so went to bed lol

Yeh only had no lunch cos i was out and by the time i got a chance it was like 3 so i left it til dinner today probably will be better im already thinking what i can have for lunch lol

lol maan i have to eat more then that u spoon....if u have to less ur body will hold onto all it can u shud be having breakfast dinner and tea. and snacks on fruit if need be
have u tryed slimming world or anything? xx

Oops well im being better today...yeh i was thinking bout WW not sure though!

Lunch-tuna and sweetcorn sandwich and i had a skinny cow ice cream
Tea will be quiche and salad!

Well today i have had..
Breakfast- 2 slices of toast
Snack-pink and white wafer
Lunch-WW meal
Tea- Fish, and potaoes

you seem to be doig much better with eating more! The last thing you want to do is store it!!! :hugs: keep it up!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->