Dark brown discharge with wiping?

MEPride

Reaction score
I'm so hoping this isn't anything to worry about... but being my first successful pregnancy (previous CP) I have no idea what to expect.

6 weeks today.
Two days ago I spent 13 hours on plane rides to Hawaii for my (very late) honeymoon. Tried drinking tons of water, moved around as much as I could, and wore compression socks. We walked close to 10 miles yesterday (normally walk around 5 miles a day). Yesterday evening I had a glob of dark brown discharge when I wiped. Since that episode the discharge has been gradually lightening up. Also of concern is the mild cramping I've had yesterday and today. I've had cramping only once before at 4 weeks when my 'expected period' was supposed to arrive.

I haven't had sex in the last week so I know it's not because of that.

Being a Sunday in Hawaii, kinda hard to call my midwife atm. I'll call tomorrow. I don't want to go to the local emergency room if I don't have to.

Of course to top it all off my poor DH got food poisoning from eating poke. Poor DH!!!!

Any thoughts are greatly appareciated.

I had this for weeks around 6 weeks and on, doctors said it's old blood nothing to worry about. It went away at some point and the baby was OK. Enjoy your vacation

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->