Dates set?

brionykathryn

Reaction score
My and oh finally set a date for next July :thumbup: so excited!!! Christmas is hard for me as we lost angel number3 in January 2011, but it's awesome thinking this will probably be the last Christmas I spend without a bump or baby :) it's looking so close now which is just making me so happy :)

my husband and I now have an Official TTC date for this APRIL 2015... not long to go now for me! and your soon to TTC as well! good luck and all the best! :)

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I'm TTC July too, so hopefully we'll be both sporting bumps next Christmas!

I'm ttc July too!!!! And now it's definitely going to happen then now we have conquered some waiting issues !!! :) sorry to hear about your losses..but massive Ek to last Christmas without baby/bump

Aw yay, I am so excited for everyone that is moving over soon! By the time I try (honeymoon night) you will probably have a child! crazy!

I'm sorry about your loss. July isn't that far away. :)

Sorry to hear about your losses :hugs:

July definitely isn't too far away. Hopefully it flies by for you! I'm TTC next October, so I don't have too much longer either. :)

It is the best thing to have that date set, isnt it? Well, maybe not the best, having a little baby will be the best :haha:

my husband and I now have an Official TTC date for this March 2015... not long to go now for me! and your soon to TTC as well! good luck and all the best! :)

My OH and I have set the date as March 2015 as well, it's beginning to feel really close!

Good luck ladies, when your times come :happydance::hugs:

thanks for all the hugs : )

july now seems ages away but don't know why my mood has changed so much in just a week -- guess that's hormones for you!! what birth control are people off and when are you coming off?? my implant comes out in march but im on the pill aswell so don't know when to stop that. im on both as on the implant my periods last 5-6 weeks. yep that's right WEEKS!!! so they put me on pill to try and regulate them but im worried it will take a while to conceive because of it. autumn leaves and skycastle we can be buddies :D

hope everyone is doing well today. xxxx

Hi!:)

Sorry for your loss. July is just a stones throw away!

I was waiting to try with my ex partner many years ago after my 2 losses, but thank goodness we are no longer together and no children were brought out of the relationship.

I have been married a year now and have been waiting since then. . So all in all about 5 years! Extremely broody...

Our big asian wedding is this month (I'm English OH is pakistani) and after the wedding we are going to TCC.

3 weeks and 3 days to go, feel so close now!

Good luck to everyone and see you in TCC very soon :)

I'm so sorry for your losses. I hope and pray that July is a wonderful month for you! Not far at all! :)
I was on NuvaRing up until a little over a year ago and we've been using condoms ever since. It was giving me heart palpitations and wasn't good for my mood.

yeah I don't think the implant is doing anything for my mood tbh, OH doesn't like condoms, but he'll have to shush and deal with it haha.. was really struggling today and had a bit of a mini break down but feeling lots better since me and oh had a proper talk about the whole thing and he has agreed to start watching programmes with me and at least start preparing a little bit :) :)

August for me! We kind of, were going back to the go when LO is one to get referred back to the fertility clinic. Hopefully once we get an appointment we can start straight away on clomid so will probably be novemberish.

In a few weeks we can say we're ttc this year! :)

It is SO exciting to have a date set! I hope it goes fast for us all!

Ours is 2/14/15... Valentine's Day!!! :) <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->