Dawn Gets a Baby

N

Neecee

Did anyone watch this? It was so good! Dawn Porter was trying to discover all the things people really don't tell you about childbirth and some of it was DISGUSTING!!!!!:sick: Women getting snipped, huge needles and big meaty placentas on the table and REAL births - eurgh it was SO graphic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This hasn't put me off childbirth AT ALL though! I'm really looking forward to it now! One of the women who gave birth was so emotional to see her little baby and she didn't even know what it was, which kinda made me think again about whether or not I want to find out the sex of LO. I was watching it with my hubby and he said "now, don't you want to be able to have a surprise like that?" I was like, hmmmm..........

I missed it when it first came on BBC3, but you can watch it again on https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer

Yeh i watched it the first time it was on really interesting and shes a great journalist! I watched all her programmes

i thought it was interesting and her reaction to the women being cut was really funny.... could have just been me tho...

I watched it on Sunday in iplayer, had me in tears at the end when the lady in the pool gave birth.

She was so happy.

Mite have a go myself at the bellycast.

V x x

I watched it last night on iplayer and by the end i was crying and laughing hysterically at the same time lol

It was really good!!

Yeah, I got a bit teary when she had the baby too! But then I started laughing when she said "You're so beautiful - in a weird purple-ish kinda way!" LOL!!!

Just finished watchin it was brill definatly got me more exited :)

I have seen this before and thought it was really interesting!

x

Just watched it, that girl is such a pansy! The lady at the end giving birth made me cry...

Is it weird I'm excited about giving birth? Eg the actual labour part? :thumpup:

I hope that feeling stays because I don't want to get scared and end up prolonging the whole thing...

Just watched it, that girl is such a pansy! The lady at the end giving birth made me cry...

Is it weird I'm excited about giving birth? Eg the actual labour part? :thumpup:

I hope that feeling stays because I don't want to get scared and end up prolonging the whole thing...

That's not weird at all! After watching it I'm really looking forward to the birth now! At the end of the day, it's a job that's gotta be done and look what you get out of it at the end!

You're right though, Dawn Porter is a bit of a wimp!

I might do the belly casting thing too.

That's not weird at all! After watching it I'm really looking forward to the birth now! At the end of the day, it's a job that's gotta be done and look what you get out of it at the end!

You're right though, Dawn Porter is a bit of a wimp!

I might do the belly casting thing too.

i was thiking bout doing the casting thing but then oh said, where heck we going to put after, i said we could make it into a cat bed, or when baby startas toddling it can play with it be a tortoise lol.

i'm gonna watch that dawn gets baby when i get in from work
x

or a bug and make my boobies into to boggly eyes lol

i was thiking bout doing the casting thing but then oh said, where heck we going to put after, i said we could make it into a cat bed, or when baby startas toddling it can play with it be a tortoise lol.

i'm gonna watch that dawn gets baby when i get in from work
x

:rofl::rofl:

I love Dawn , I have watched all her documentrys .
Dawn getsa baby , Dawn goes lesbian and another one , I thought the women stayed quiet calm i was to say the least a lotmore vocal than that lol . xx .

Am i the only one who finds her a bit annoying?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->