Dawn Gets a Baby

Did anyone watch this? It was so good! Dawn Porter was trying to discover all the things people really don't tell you about childbirth and some of it was DISGUSTING!!!!!:sick: Women getting snipped, huge needles and big meaty placentas on the table and REAL births - eurgh it was SO graphic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This hasn't put me off childbirth AT ALL though! I'm really looking forward to it now! One of the women who gave birth was so emotional to see her little baby and she didn't even know what it was, which kinda made me think again about whether or not I want to find out the sex of LO. I was watching it with my hubby and he said "now, don't you want to be able to have a surprise like that?" I was like, hmmmm..........

I missed it when it first came on BBC3, but you can watch it again on https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer

Ta for the link, i was gutted when i missed it!!

:happydance:

I watched it online last night, it was very good and informative. She is a good journalist.

does anyone else think the way she does her hair is strange? with sunglasses as a headband? even at 5am....

does anyone else think the way she does her hair is strange? with sunglasses as a headband? even at 5am....

Maybe she has eyes on the top of her head? And the light shine in em??

Um, I meant to ask is this going to be on the BBC? because i noticed that on bbc 2 there is dawn gets naked. Or something like that, and it said it is the first in the series?

I watched it today. Personally, I don't like her but I quite like the topics of her shows :) I didn't really learn anything I didn't know though :( Probably b/c I google so much pregnancy stuff + I learn a lot on here. It would be mega useful for a noninternet user though I bet.

On channel 2 just starting girls , Dawn gets naked . About the obsession with a perfect body . If any one fancies watching it :) . xx .

It's because she's a journalist I guess! I thought she was a bit strange in general, some might say naive...

think im gunna have to watch it tonight to see what the fuss is about :)

i am the only one that was freaked out watching it - i am still so newly pregnant and ahvent' really talked to anybody about anything yet cause no body really knows.
i had to lie down after watching it - my poor body!

i was going to watch it last night but didnt get around to it, im defo gunna watch it tonight!!

I think Dawn's great! Did anyone else see her on Channel 4's 'Balls Of Steel'?

I thought she was gonna die when she saw the placenta! :rofl:
xx

I think Dawn's great! Did anyone else see her on Channel 4's 'Balls Of Steel'?

I thought she was gonna die when she saw the placenta! :rofl:
xx

In knew i'd seen her before lol
Vagina Vagina Vagina :rofl::rofl:

thanks for the link i missed it when it was on and wanted to watch it, ta oxox

thanks for posting link glad me and OH were able to watch it together,

boo :cry: its not on iplayer anymore.... anyone know if its gonna be on again???

i really enjoyed it, watched it on iplayer too x x

I watched this after I had my baby

n omg did I really let forceps go in me!!

Think if I watched that before my labour I would have freaked lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->