Day 2 of Progestone!

Garnet

Reaction score
Well I started on Day 21 of the Progestone tablets and you know I feel so much better during the day time. I seem to have more energy and feeling good. Maybe I did have a progestone issue...:happydance:

Well I started on Day 21 of the Progestone tablets and you know I feel so much better during the day time. I seem to have more energy and feeling good. Maybe I did have a progestone issue...:happydance:

I have very low progesterone. You start it on CD21? Can you take this the same month as Clomid? Can it increase your overall progesterone levels? I have been hormonally off since going off the pill.

Can I ask what your progesterone levels have been? Are you ovulating?

I don't know what my levels are but the RE said gave me some to start on Day 21 to help if I'm pregnant. He said it would not help me but gave it to me anyway. He was just a very negative doctor...
I would guess that you can take it the same month as clomid because you start Progestone suppositories on Day 21. I was on Clomid and it was on 5-9. I heard that you should take progestone only after ovulation until 8-10 weeks to support the pregnancy and implantation..

whenI had my progesterone drops from my naturopath I felt much better too...good stuff!

yup, natural stuff supposedly...

I was Estrogen Dominant and he had me take those the second half of my cycle only

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->