Day 21 bloods - results borderline ?

pinkdaisy87

Reaction score
Day 21 blood results - borderline

Hi all

I have a 34 day cycle so I think my "21" day bloods should actually be on day 27. As I always ovulate on day 20 according to sticks.

Had my bloods done on Tuesday day 21 and also booked to have Monday day 27.

I rang today to expect a negative result and was told it was borderline with no further action required. So hoping Mondays result will be defo positive for ovulation.

Am I right thinking this ?

Thanks in advance !! Xx

Yes, you are thinking correct. If you O'd the same day as your bloods were done then your progesterone would probably appear low (or boarderline). The day 27 bloods should be quite a bit higher. GL

My level was 4 which is obviously really low no idea why they think that's borderline but that's due to the fact my bloods were done a week early ? How quickly do these levels increase in a week if it's the correct time xx

I had 2 cycles where they checked bloods. The first time they did it was 2 days after O and my levels were a 5. They were thinking I didn't O but my chart td me otherwise. Second time they tested 7 days after O and my levels were at 59! So I'd say it rises pretty quick.

I just had mine done last month 7 DPO. My progesterone came back 5. My doctor said anything over 3 indicates ovulation. From the reading I've done there is no consensus on what level is "good". I wasn't happy with my number but my dr said you o'd and there's nothing else to be done :shrug:

slg - A 5 seems low for 7POD! Are you to go on progesterone supplements when you conceive?

My doctor says there's no real evidence for progesterone supplements working. I think she meant before conception. I just hope I have enough for good implantation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->