Day Before Expected Period

Annaisamama

Reaction score
Hi All! I'm new here and I just wanted to get some of your advice!!
Tomorrow is my expected period date. I've been cramping for almost a week now, I've got sharp pains on my left abdomen/ovary area and felt dizzy two days ago. I took a test today and it was negative. Any hope I could be pregnant?

Oh and I also have been nauseous for 5 days, it comes on and off.

Yes, some women get late BFP. You are not out til AF shows.

most will recommend first response but different women have luck with different brands. The most sensitive are prolly first response 6 days sooner, Clear Blue plus minus and wondfo's

most will recommend first response but different women have luck with different brands. The most sensitive are prolly first response 6 days sooner, Clear Blue plus minus and wondfo's

I just took a First Response Digital and it showed "no" but then turned into yes with a clock sign..... ?!?! What even!! As if this isn't confusing enough already. 😒
Ever come across this?

Digital tests usually aren't that sensitive so I'd try with the old fashioned tests with the lines and make sure you get one with pink dye. I wouldn't get Clear blue, they are crap. But besides that I hear good things with First Response Early Results or if you want to go test crazy buy some cheap ones in stores or the pound or dollar shop. Depending where you live :) good luck. And hopefully you get that bfp ^^ I have had the same things happening to me too but I still have another week to go so hopefully we both get our bfps :)

Digital tests usually aren't that sensitive so I'd try with the old fashioned tests with the lines and make sure you get one with pink dye. I wouldn't get Clear blue, they are crap. But besides that I hear good things with First Response Early Results or if you want to go test crazy buy some cheap ones in stores or the pound or dollar shop. Depending where you live :) good luck. And hopefully you get that bfp ^^ I have had the same things happening to me too but I still have another week to go so hopefully we both get our bfps :)

Thank you for your response! I ended up taking a cheapie this morning and it was a bfn! I'm due for my af today and I bet it's just around the corner. I'm rooting for your bfp!! Good luck and let me know how it goes! AF was 5 days late last month so apparently being late isn't reliable for me. I've been taking my bbt and it's still high today so we'll see. Cervix is medium and soft. :)

maybe you're just one of those women that get their bfp later.. you might've implanted later on. That's normal. Most women actually don't get their bfp until a week late or so. Actually funny story I didn't get a bfp with my son until I was about 8 weeks along. So i missed two periods until it finally actually showed up on a test. :) so maybe it's the same with you :) your not out until AF shows ^^ good luck girl <3

Thank you! It's such an encouragement. I'm hoping for a BFP but feel more like AF will show. Lots of moist feeling down there, which I've heard can mean af is about to show. I'm 17dpo now and 1 day late so fingers crossed! Did you do blood work to confirm your pregnancy before it showed on the test? Or simply wait it out? Yours was more of a 8wk wait ... ugh good for you for getting through it! Lol I find two hard enough&#128523;

Well I'm out. AF arrived last night. Bummer but glad I know either way! All the best ladies!&#128522;&#10084;&#65039;

I'm so sorry that AF showed... that totally sucks.

Yeah i actually went to my Gyno to get a blood test and it was negative and then she told me to just wait until my next AF is missed and then if i'm still not pregnant we'd have to find out why my Period wasn't showing but then I did another HPT when my second AF didn't show and then i finally got a nice BFP :) so took a very long time. It was the worst two week wait ever XD

Hopefully you catch the egg next cycle. Got my fingers crossed. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->