Days for clomid - is this cd1 for me?

angelmum31

Reaction score
OK, this may sound like a really daft question but could do with some advice! I am onto my 5th round of clomid :( but as I have only just started my period at 6.30pm, do I still count this as day 1 of my cycle so I take clomid from tomorrow (am taking it days 2-6)?

I normally start bleeding in the mornings so this is new to me - any advice greatly appreciated! Thanks

No - tomorrow is cd1. Count the first morning of proper flow as cd1. At least that's what I was told on clomid!!

& good luck. I got my bfp on round 6 of clomid. Don't give up hun - it's so disheartening when AF keeps showing up, but there's still hope. & sorry AF arrived today :hugs:

Thanks so much and the biggest congratulations for you!

Yes, getting very down about all this - been ttc for nearly 2 years with one mmc a year ago and nothing since! My progesterone blood tests (day 21) have been excellent (98.8 on round 1 and 168 on round 3) but still no pregnancy! sob sob sob

Did you take clomid days 2-6 as well? xx

Thanks so much and the biggest congratulations for you!

Yes, getting very down about all this - been ttc for nearly 2 years with one mmc a year ago and nothing since! My progesterone blood tests (day 21) have been excellent (98.8 on round 1 and 168 on round 3) but still no pregnancy! sob sob sob

Did you take clomid days 2-6 as well? xx

:hugs: it really does take it's toll. I was ttc just over 2 years so understand how hard it is :hugs: I was usually cd2-6, although did cd5-9 twice just to see if it made any difference. It didn't though.

There's a lovely thread called clomid club in the ltttc section. Lots of really lovely ladies on clomid - it might be worth taking a look - they're very supportive.

Hope this is your lucky cycle :dust:

Thanks so much and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back