DD is 3 months <3 but... i want another!

ZombieKitten

Mama of 4
Reaction score
I know I sound so crazy because my daughter is only 3 months, but DH and I are currently riding on the NTNP train. We keep saying that we'll start REALLY trying when DD is about a year old (checking cm, temping, etc.) but right now we're not taking any precautions except that I'm breastfeeding. I was told by a lot of people that some women won't ovulate while breastfeeding... but I got AF once already so I'm thinking I'm fertile. Right now I'm on CD46 (i usually get AF anytime between 32 and 38 days) and I had some brown spotting on CD 35, 36, and 37. So I'm not sure if the spotting was actually AF, but it was definitely brown.

Tuesday morning I'm going to POAS just to see... but I have this feeling that even though we're NTNP, I'm gonna have a slight feeling of disappointment if its negative :dohh: I don't really have many friends to talk to about this right now because everyone will think I'm crazy wanting another so soon. I use to have an entire stash of internet HPT cheapies, but when I moved I guess I misplaced them :( So now I have to go out and buy a test tomorrow and then wait til Tuesday morning to test. It just seems like so far away!!

Awwww you don't sound crazy at all, I know when I do get a baby I will not go back to using protection (well unless I had to have a C-section or something like that)

I want my kids to be close in age and because you start nTNP right away does not mean you will get pregnant right away anyways, it could take a few months. And if it does happen, then it's still wonderful :D As long as you are ready for it, I don't see the problem :)

Usually women are not fertile while breastfeeding, and getting your period does not automatically mean you are ovulating, i'm not saying you are not, but you could always use ovulation test to tell. :)

Awwww you don't sound crazy at all, I know when I do get a baby I will not go back to using protection (well unless I had to have a C-section or something like that)

I want my kids to be close in age and because you start nTNP right away does not mean you will get pregnant right away anyways, it could take a few months. And if it does happen, then it's still wonderful :D As long as you are ready for it, I don't see the problem :)

Usually women are not fertile while breastfeeding, and getting your period does not automatically mean you are ovulating, i'm not saying you are not, but you could always use ovulation test to tell. :)

Miaw, DH keeps saying he wants to have a boy really close in age so he can keep an eye on our daughter hahaha. By the way your location says Silvermoon, Azeroth... you must be a blood elf!!!! :winkwink:

Hehe xD I wish I could really be a blood elf that would be so cool :D Do you play wow too?

And that's cute that he says that, I always wished I could have a boys before I have a girl so they can take care of her :D I'm sure that even if he is younger he will watch over his big sister tho :)

i played WoW for about 4 years but I haven't played in about 6 months. I've been playing Starcraft2 lately and impatiently waiting for Diablo3 haha

Me too :D Can't wait for it to come out. Me and my fiance both have had the beta but there is not much content so we can't wait to play together for real.
Does you husband play games with you too? I think it's such a great way to connect :3 Me and my fiance actually met in wow xD (I know it sounds silly)

actually... i have several friends who have met their husband/wife through video games. me and my husband actually started talking because we both worked together and he heard me talking about WoW. He hasn't played in a while either, we both kinda quit soon after Cata. We play Starcraft2 together though and we'll definitely be playing D3 together. I played the open beta last weekend, it was great. I love video games <3 <3 lol

Yay, it's nice to meet a fellow gamer on here, I have not met one so far... or maybe they are all hiding... lol

Good luck NTNP, I hope you get your BFP soon! :bfp:

Just wanted to jump in and say that me and OH are total gamers too! Nice to see there's some others on here :haha:

You're not crazy at all! I have been so broody ever since having my daughter. She is now just over 9 months old and we are NTNPing :flow:

We had planned to wait until our son was 1 year before we started trying. The plan was to use condoms because I didn't want to get on birth control again. We ended up only using condoms 50% of the time... Then I started wondering if I was pregnant again... but test said negative. It made us realize that we both would be really happy to have another one already. We like the idea of our kids being close in age. So we put the condoms away! Hehehe! (That was about 2 months ago)... Last month AF was 10 days late, so I began REALLY thinking I was pregnant. However I did get my period April 6th... (normal flow). Then April 24th started spotting really light pink/brown. Still spotting really light a week later. Not sure what that is all about. Wasn't expecting AF again until May 4th. Of course I've been going crazy convincing myself that I'm experiencing pregnancy symptoms (fatigue, swollen/tender breasts)... Oh the joys of not knowing...

By the way, I'm a gamer too!! Not so much computer games though. More like D&D (4th edition) and other nerdy bored games. DH & I have a group over to our house almost every weekend to play some kind of game. Lots of fun!

Haack, i hope you get a :bfp: !! i always tend to psych myself out with symptoms... and the funny thing is.. when I'm pregnant I rarely even get symptoms haha. Oh and I love D&D!! my husband is a 40k player, and we've been playing Mordheim a lot lately. (all table top of course).

Just an update.. I took a HPT yesterday and it was negative. Booo :( But that gives me more time to spend alone with my daughter :) However, when I told DH that the test was negative he seemed really bummed out and then about an hour later he came up to me and told me that I can start charting and temping again if I want!! WooHoo!! Not sure if TTC is even possible while breastfeeding but it will sure be fun trying :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->