dd starting af

raf-wife

Reaction score
i have just got back from the doctors with my dd she is 10 she has been having very painful cramping every few months for a while now and its been gradually becoming more regular its now happening about every 4-5 weeks so today after missing yet another day of school i took her to the doctors whilst there she examined her and said she thinks she may have started her period but is not releasing the blood so she is refering her to the hospital, since i got back i have been scouring the net trying to find some info about this but cant find a thing, the doctor said they may need to do a procedure so she can release the blood and have a normal period.
does anyone know anything about any of this

thanks

I have never heard anything about it
I am sorry but I can certianly look
did they give you a name for it?

im not sure if this is what u mean but my dd had an extra skin layer which effectively sealed the vagina she had a 2 min op where they just cut the skin they explained to me at the time its like the top on a tube when there shouldnt be one
forgot to add they said its fairly common in premature babys my dd was born at 27 weeks

i couldnt say for sure but if the blood isnt getting out it would almost certainly be the hymen, and thats pretty simple to break, not pleasant for a 10 yo old though :(

i couldnt say for sure but if the blood isnt getting out it would almost certainly be the hymen, and thats pretty simple to break, not pleasant for a 10 yo old though :(

I would think, not positive though that it were higher up in the cervix area rather than the hymen.
I am still waiting to see whats going on though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->