Dealing w/ Ovarian Cysts....LONG

megangrohl

Mama to Lily!
Reaction score
Anybody have these? I discovered one last year in May but I'm not sure how long it was there as I was 1 month late for period that month. Just had it rupture this May and think I may have another. For those of you with these, what were your symptoms? Since I've had one I will list mine:

-spotting in between periods
-early or late periods
-sometimes skipping a period
-mimics early pregnancy like:
*extremely sore breasts
*low grade nausea (in throat)
*sticky/creamy cervical fluid
*hungry as hell
*nipples changed color/size and started to leak fluid
-pain prior to period starting
-pain while trying to strain to do a #2

The month after I found out about the cyst was when I finally got my period, and I was late for the period the month after. I thought, AGAIN? WTF!!!?! So I went to the hospital determined to be seen ASAP and told them I KNEW it was another cyst but it turns out I was pregnant but I was told I was miscarrying and that I had a blighted ovum. I had a surgery (D&C) about 2 weeks later. It has been 13 months and have not been able to conceive since.

Just wondering if any women have had these in the past or even in the present and if they could shed some light on WHY we get these? I was told it was from ovulation but IMHO it could mean I gear up to ovulate and make a cyst instead of ovulating.

My gynecologist said there isn't much I can do since TTC/NTNP as the birth control pill will help not create future ones but kinda pointless since would have to always be on the pill. I used to be on the pill for 8 years and now when I try to go back on (I attempted a few times) I get extremely sick and I can't use it anymore.

Any thoughts? Please!?! TIA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->