Dealing with being Broody and depression

TOW23

Married: WTT
Reaction score
I am SOO broody. Im depressed about it & DH doesn't understand. *Sighs* To make matters worse found out 4 women I know were pregnant this week. Most of them can't take care of a baby like my husband and I could. Makes me so sad. I have to wait for such a long time. I'm just so darn depressed about it. I feel like I'm hiding it when I don;t talk about it, but when I mention the word "baby" DH calms up.

:hugs: I really feel for you. Sometimes people just don't realise how broodiness can be totally overwhelming and how hard it is to be around bumps and babies. If it helps I feel the same too x x :hugs: :hugs:

My OH is exactly the same, i'm not mentioning the B word for at least another 3 years, we ended up having mini arguments as he thinks me weird for wanting one at the age of 20. I can't help that I love him and want to start a family with him, we've been together 3 years and he's older than me and i'm just worried he'll end up completely not wanting one!

It doesn't help that my cousin found out she was pregnant again the other day, she already has a beautiful little girl and it's so frustrating and really gets me down sometimes but I can't talk about it, so I come on here to vent and it really helps.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->