Dec 6- 8dpo!

StarBrites

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I am currently 8 DPO and waiting to test for a few more days around the 10th. My husband and I DTD about 3-4 days before estimated O (it was an in the moment oopsies! No BC & no pulling out) and about 1 day after. It's a slim chance but still a chance!

I have been having a few "symptoms" such as increased CM, cramping, gassy, heightened smell, moody, fatigue, hunger, and last night I had a bad lower back ache for a few hours!

We have a 3 year old daughter who was conceived with NTNP after actively trying for a couple months. Anyone else want to wait with me?!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1510725600z0z27z14.png

Good signs! You should come join us in the December testing thread. You'll find yourself among lots of good company. :)

Good signs! You should come join us in the December testing thread. You'll find yourself among lots of good company. :)

Is that the "Who's testing mid December?" thread?

I will wait with you. I am around 7dpo today. ☺

Nope, the DECEMBER 2017 TESTERS: HOPEFUL FOR CHRISTMAS AND YEAR-END BFPS thread. :D

Today I have had some small bouts of nausea here and there throughout the day. Some cramping as well. It may be from lack of food? I am going to eat and see how I feel after.

I don't have any symptoms apart from tender breasts that started later than usual for me and seems to be getting worse every day. This tww is soooooo long. 😣

I’ve found your post :) , Hopefully we can be bump buddies , Good luck xx

I caved and tested this morning with a wondfo and it was a BFN. I'm going out to get some FRER today and will test again tomorrow morning. AF is due on the 13th!

Sorry it was a bfn. I hope AF stays away though and hopefully you will get a BFP soon :)

Gl with testing. Hope the next test is a BFP.

I have been so nauseous this week I'm so surprised I haven't had a BFP! I wish I knew why I am feeling so poorly! 11dpo tomorrow.

:hugs:

I've had several cycles, especially this round of TTC, where nausea seems to be a regular TWW symptom. It sucks! But you're not out yet. :)

AF is due on the 15th for me, so we're pretty close together!

gF3wd7r.png

Ran out of FRER so stocked up on some more tests for the next few days!

Looks like you are one prepared lady! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"