• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Deciding.

Mommy Dearest

Mommy of 2 + Preg w/ #3
Reaction score
So I've been trying to decide when I want to BD this cycle since AF should be gone by tomorrow. Since I've only just started charting I'm not going to go by the dates I've been given for my calculated O date. I don't particularly trust them. Based on a 28-32 day cycle, I think I'll just BD everyday from the 12th to the 20th LOL :haha: Ugh, I just don't want to miss my fertile times.

I could ovulate in CD14, CD15, CD16, CD17, CD18, or CD19 depending on if i have a 28-32 day cycle.

Would I be better off BDing everyday, or every other day? :shrug: If I had it my way I'd just BD every night :shy:, but I'm sure my dear OH wouldn't be able to handle that with his sleep/work schedule. :rofl:

Any advice ladies??

Krissy,
I am new to this whole thing too, but from what I understand every other day is better. It keeps his sperm count normal. :spermy: They can also live for up to something like 5 days, so if you :sex: on an off day there will still be a good chance. I havent started using them but amazon has OPKs with 30 strips for $9 or so. You could probably order them and get them in time to test and be sure when u ovulate. Might keep you DH happy if you dont wear him out! :sleep:

:dust:

That's what I'm planning on doing, doing it every other day or maybe every 2 days, it's kinda every 2 days at the minute though so we'll see how that goes.
Hope it works for us both :) xx

Yep every 2 to 3 days is what i have read too. We are just going with the flow at the mo, my sex drive is very low lol.

Shady- Mine is up more than normal! I think it's cause I'm ready to have a baby... it gives me a little motivation! I think I'll do the every 2 days... I've seen ladies talking about it frequently. :D

Welsh- I think I'm gonna try every other day too. I don't want both of us to be too worn out lol!! :haha: All that :sex: gets tiring.

Baby dust to you both. :dust:

HI
Well i was relaxing this cycle but when your coming up to Ovulation a kind of panic hits you LOL!!
We BD every other till CD14 when I got a positive opk AND GOOD cm, then I couldn't handle possibly missing it and BD am and pm on CD15!! Bless him when I said 'can you do this' his weak reply was 'I dunno'!! LOL. So we will see, maybe I should have stuck with the plan for every other but I kept reading about the EMSP and she said do it every day in your fertile window, we will see if I was succesful in 2 weeks!

HI
Well i was relaxing this cycle but when your coming up to Ovulation a kind of panic hits you LOL!!
We BD every other till CD14 when I got a positive opk AND GOOD cm, then I couldn't handle possibly missing it and BD am and pm on CD15!! Bless him when I said 'can you do this' his weak reply was 'I dunno'!! LOL. So we will see, maybe I should have stuck with the plan for every other but I kept reading about the EMSP and she said do it every day in your fertile window, we will see if I was succesful in 2 weeks!

I'm worried about missing my peak time too... but it's okay. If I stress too much I'll just worry to death :). The wait time wares me out enough as it is. :haha: Luckily OH is on board with my plans though... we'll just have to see how much he can handle! :rofl:

The best of luck to you!!! Let me know how it turns out! :)
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"