decision

pa2k84

Mummy to Lucas Richard
Reaction score
Not sure what to do. Have one of those Sun holidays booked for first week in October, started a new job in August and they have just confirmed i can have the holiday. OH had the holiday provisionally booked with his work and tried to confirm yesterday but was told he could not have as two people now have that week off and as he had not 100% confirmed he lost it. Fuming with his work for not actually checking with him but also pretty cross at him as told him weeks ago to just book it as easy to unbook if needs be :cry:

Now not sure what to do guess i have 3 options:
Go on holiday on my own with LO which does not worry me however i am just not a confident driver at all and the thought of the drive there and back terrifies me.

See if i can sell the holiday on get my money back

Write it off and just not go

Would really like to go and take my LO away as not had a holiday but feel guilty as OH won't be there but also so annoyed at him at the moment! Wish i could get over my driving incompetence

Can't you ask a friend or your mum to go with you? There's no-way I'd miss out! If no-one else can go, instead of driving how about getting on the train?

Do you have any family members/friends you could ask to come along, and ask if they can do the driving? It would be a shame to lose the holiday. Such a bummer your OH can't get it off!

Annoyingly when booking my mum was going to be coming anyway then decided no as didnt want to take time off work. Think may have to suck it up been looking and no motorway all a and b roads

Is there definately nobody else you could take?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->