Decisions, Decisions

genkigemini

Jack-Jack's Mommy
Reaction score
In less than 2 days, major decisions will have to be made in my life...

[-o< [-o< [-o<

Here are the options...

#1 - Ovulate this month, get knocked up, stay in AK

#2 - Not O, Get referred to RE, know we can not afford it. Plan to move to NJ in summer of 2010 for infertility benefits...

My appointment is at 1pm on Monday. Please keep Jack and me in your thoughts.

:hugs:

I really hope this is your month and you don't have to even THINK of moving b/c you will be too busy getting ready for your little miracle
:hug::hug::hug:

I will keep everything crossed for you :hugs:

I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you and your DH. What happens if the combination of clomid and steroids gets you to ovulate but you don't get your :bfp: this month? Can you try the same combination for a bit longer before making the decision to move?

:hug:

got everything x 4u hun,really really good luck :)

Thinking of you my love, fingers tightly crossed for plan A. And if not then we will all be here for you for the move and everything that goes with it :hugs:

:hugs: will keep everything crossed you get your eggy followed 2 weeks later by 2 nice strong lines!

Will be thinking of you both hun, i really hope tomorrow goes well for you :hugs:

I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you and your DH. What happens if the combination of clomid and steroids gets you to ovulate but you don't get your :bfp: this month? Can you try the same combination for a bit longer before making the decision to move?

If I O, I think I get to try that combo again which is a-ok with me. :happydance:

I have not O'd once in this whole TTC process so I am not sure how I will react to that news either. All I do know is that O = IUI so we will see where the cards fall,

:hugs:

:hugs: and good luck! I hope everything goes well for you. Keeping you in our thoughts.

](*,)

Can it please be 1pm on Monday now?!?!?!?!?!?!?! (Only 13 hours and 45 minutes left. LOL)

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you get some brilliant news hun. :hug:

Good luck for today and I hope option a is the one that happens.

I hope the appt goes well - big decision to make but with any luck there will be a :bfp: ready to make the decision for you! :hugs:

How far behind us are you timewise?? is it 1pm yet??

Thanks ladies... It is only 9:30am here so I will keep you posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->