Declutter - Cheap AIO and BGV3, Chubby Cheeks, Flutterby Fluff, budget wool

Rachel_C

Reaction score
Here's my latest declutter after a big cupboard clearout!

FRONT:
https://i53.tinypic.com/25tw1w4.jpg

BACK:
https://i53.tinypic.com/242fwra.jpg

TOP ROW, left to right
SOLD - Gen-Y Classic cover, LARGE, Cherries print. Barely used. VGC. £8 including 2nd class UK postage.

SOLD - Gen-Y Universal cover, SIZE 2/LARGE, Skullduggery print. Barely used. VGC. £10 including 2nd class UK postage.

SOLD - Weehugger cover, SIZE 2, Flower Child, poppers. VGC. £9 including 2nd class UK postage.

MIDDLE ROW, left to right
Lollipop AIO, BTP, bright pink. It doesn't have any boosters with it, not sure if it's supposed to, but I will include a smart nappy insert if you want it. Good stash filler, nice and squishy inside! £5 including 2nd class UK postage.

bumGenius V3, blossom, aplix. This is in ok condition, well used though and the inserts are a bit crispy. Good stash filler. £3 if bought with anything else, or £3 plus P&P otherwise.

Chubby Cheeks AI2, red with flowery minkee, poppers, OBV inside. VGC. £7 including 2nd class UK postage.

BOTTOM ROW, left to right
SOLD - Cushie Tushie, snow fall. Ok condition, some yellowing to one of the inserts and a faint grey mark on the inner. £7 including 2nd class UK postage.

SOLD - Flutterby Fluff fitted, LARGE, Pinks, reds, yellow and green, very pretty. VGC. I think this was originally a sample. Some extra poppers have been added. The OBV is lovely and squishy. Does not have a FF insert but has what I think is a WN one instead, which is very similar to the insert I have in the other FF I'm selling. £6 including 2nd class UK postage.

ON HOLD - Flutterby Fluff fitted, LARGE, pinks, reds and yellow. VGC. The OBV is still fairly soft. £11 including 2nd class UK postage.

RIGHT HAND SIDE
'BUDGET' LONGIES, LARGE, pink with a bit of yellow. Rise = approx 20 inches, waist = approx 20 inches (drawstring to make smaller), leg = approx 20-21 inches. They're quite stretchy. Will need a wash and lanolise, I can do this and debobble them before sending but then you'll need to wait a bit longer for them to dry. £6 including 2nd class UK postage.

From a pet and smoke free home. I can't see any stains except where noted in nappy description. Please cover the fees. If you don't like my prices, make me an offer! I'm happy to combine postage too. If you'd like more photos, just ask.

*handcuffs hands away from keyboard*

u have great taste! but if i buy any more nappies i wont be able to pay my rent! :rofl: SERIOUSLY!!

Haha well if you find yourself *needing* anything, I'm happy to hold it :D

I'd like the cherries gen-y wrap. And can you tell me a bit more about the flutterby fluff nappies? What fabric is the inside, and can you describe how bulky or trim it is? Thanks.

Brill.

The FFs are quite trim I'd say. The crotch width is more or less exactly the same as a large Bitti Boo (which I *think* is the same as the other ittis, though I'm not completely sure) but the rise is higher. Bulk-wise, they're about the same as a Bitti Boo too. Does that help at all? The inside of them is OBV. The snap-in boosters are bamboo too I think. They're both OBV topped; the one with a Wee Notions insert is bamboo terry I think with a OBV top, and the original insert looks like some other kind of bamboo (maybe bamboo fleece with the cottony-feeling side outwards) and OBV topped. I can do some photos if you like?

CHERRIEES...I adore cherries!! whats the differece from classic and unerversal wrap?? I think I was thinking of getting the uneversal wrap at some point long ago! forgot?? What would the classic wrap be used for ...example! ps..im really interested in the cherries one if you cant tell already!

The classic is just a normal wrap so you could use it over a fitted or a prefold or something. The universal ones have flaps in to hold an insert in place, like a Flip or a Weehugger. I know the large/size 2 one fits a SD Flip insert but I'm not sure about the organic inserts. You can still use the universal one over fitteds and prefolds too. And you could use the classic ones over an insert too, but there'd be no flaps to hold the insert still. Are you confused yet?! :rofl:

I think jenstar wanted the cherries though :( If she doesn't take it, you have first dibs jessabella.

What's the Weehuger like? It is so pretty. Would it fit over fitteds or is it better for prefolds?

How similar is it to a Thirsties or a DNF wrap for instance?

I think the Weehugger would be fine over trimmer fitteds like DnFs or Bitti Boos etc. Not sure about ones that are wide in the crotch like Thirsties Fab Fitteds though.

I've just compared it to a Thirsties Duo wrap, size 2, and a large DnF wrap. The Weehugger looks a lot smaller upon first glance as the elastic is still really good so it kind of folds up on itself a lot. In the photo, it's on the smallest rise setting. When you stretch it out though, it seems to go to pretty much the same size as both the Thirsties and the DnF, although the rise is lower. At the narrowest point, the crotch is about 5 inches wide. The rise is around 17 inches I think, but it may stretch more than that, I just don't have enough hands to do it :rofl:. What fitteds would you be using it over? If I have the same, I can put LO in one and see if it fits.

ok... so.... out if interest... is the chubby cheeks os?

Thank you for your reply. I'd like the cheaper flutterby fluff nappy and the cherries wrap... what's the best price for those two please?

Thank you for your reply. I'd like the cheaper flutterby fluff nappy and the cherries wrap... what's the best price for those two please?

Rather bizarrely, there's only a postage saving of 14p sending the two together :rofl:. I think it's cos the wrap on its own would go as a large letter for only 58p. I could do them for £13.50 together but I wouldn't really want to take more off than that cos there are other people interested in them individually so it wouldn't really be fair. I'll PM you my paypal for if that's ok.

Can I have the weehugger please. I've got more DNFs coming and am desperate need of another wrap. No one, but no one seems to have DNF wraps for sale.

Can I have the weehugger please. I've got more DNFs coming and am desperate need of another wrap. No one, but no one seems to have DNF wraps for sale.

You can indeedy. I'll PM you now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->