Decreasing symptoms at almost 9 weeks?

amc90

Reaction score
For the past 2 days I haven't felt pregnant. My lower abdomen feels a little bloated but I've been able to eat. The other night I was so sick and couldn't eat. I'm wondering if this is normal for symptoms to come and go like this? No cramps, not really any twinges. I had an ultrasound at 7 weeks and everything was perfect with a HR of 160. Thoughts? My next appt isn't until Sept 9

Yes, it can be very normal. Symptoms don't just disappear overnight for good, they come and go nearer the end of 1st trimester until they just sort of fade away. You might have a day or few of feeling normal, then suddenly feel crap again, and back to normal.

Same thing here had a solid day or two of freaking out that I didn't feel pregnant anymore. It's coming back now. Totally normal.

Yeah, starting at about 8-9 weeks, for me at least, the symptoms start to ease off just a little. They come and go instead of being just constant crap feeling, lol.

Same thing happened with me, then I had a really busy weekend and was exhausted and was back to constant puking! Easing up a bit again now. For me stress and tiredness makes it worse. I read around 9 weeks the placenta starts taking over so symptoms ease up a bit

Glad this seems to be normal. I'm miserable when I feel sick and really worried when I'm not.

I freaked out during my last pregnancy about this, right around 9 weeks.. definitely normal :) Enjoy feeling better when you can!

Completely normal , they come and go a lot. Also by 8/9 weeks hcg levels reach their peak and start to decline as the placenta takes over. Don't worry at all xxx

I woke up today feeling bleugh again with sore breasts. Not sure why I wish this on myself :p

I am 8 weeks on Monday, I very much hope that my symptoms start to fade!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->