Delayed ovulation after chemical

Nataliieexo

Reaction score
I had a chemical on 15th august and i am due to ovulate on friday, i had sore boobs 2 days before ovulation last cycle and i really couldn't tell if i had ewcm because me and oh dtd alot around then but i am on cd 14 and i can safely say i have white creamy cm and i don't have sore boobs so it is unlikely i will ovulate on friday. My hcg never got that high and i had my blood taken the day before i started bleeding and was told the hcg level was pretty much back to normal so i thought it wouldn't have much effect on my cycle.

Has anyone else had a chemical, could you share what your cycle was like after it and when you ovulated, thanks x

:hugs: I'm very sorry about your loss.

It can be completely different for everyone. Some ladies have a relatively normal cycle and ovulate at the normal time, some ovulate a bit earlier, and some ovulate later than usual.

I ovulated late in my next cycle. I usually ovulate between CD 13-16 and I ovulated on CD 21 in the next cycle. I knew that it was very possible that I would ovulate late, but it was so frustrating because I started bd so early and continued while only skipping 3 days between CD 9-20. I was so worried about missing it because I had fertile cm from cd 10-12 and then cd 15-20. I think my body was trying to ovulate closer to regular time, but was unable to and then finally did at the end of the second patch of fertile cm. One other thing about that cycle was that my lp was 1-2 days shorter than before. I think this happens to some people and not to others as well. I temped during it all, which I definitely recommend, but you may want to use opks if you want to know for sure ahead of time. However, some women have a normal cycle afterwards.

My second cycle after the early loss was much more regular. I ovulated within the normal range for me, my cm was back to normal, and my temps were back to normal as well. This means my hormones were back to 'normal' as well. I'm now in my third cycle after and I'd say everything is back to normal and I'm waiting in the tww.

Fingers crossed for us both! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->