Deleted

This is the CB with the smiley faces or empty circle right? Well if they are I believe they tell you not to go by the lines on the strip only to look at rather there is a smiley face or empty circle. Although I use this brand and the first smley face I got the lines were pretty dark, and then on the second day I checked again even though they say you don't need to, the test line was even darker. But if your purely looking at the lines, no there hasnt been an LH surge yet...Also try holding ot till 1 or 2 pm and see if that makes a difference. GL, I took some pics of mine but dont know how to upload them. If you wanna see them?

Hi. The line you can see near the circle will fade away a bit, and another (narrower) line will appear towards the handle. Like your CD23 - was that when CBFM said peak?

It then goes back to the thicker line near the circle. Last month that happened in the space of 3 days for me, so if CD23 wasn't it, you may have missed it between CD13 and CD18.

I don't know - without measuring whether you had the LH surge on days 14-17 or 20-21 the monitor will not go back to low as I understand it.

Do you have an idea when you normally OV?

hey there ladies just quickly just wanted to ask a ? as im using cbfm this is my 5th cycle i ahve 5 children already and like yourself i have never planned any of my pregnancies so gettin bk to the cbfm i have always peaked from 1st time use untill this cycle it has displyed low frm cd6 [time testing] now i have backede it up with temps and opk and frm cd8 i have had very posi 1 everyday up till today cd14 but cbfm still on low why would that be as my pal on b&b she has looked at my chart and to what she has read she said thatcd13 [yesterday] was my ov so what next with the cbfm was my surge not high eneough as i did,nt even get a high not even today:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->