• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Deleted

Jac's a grower too rofl::rofl:

He's on SMA though....:muaha:

xxx

Meadow has cow and gate but she put on the most weight when she was breastfed so I dont think its the milk I think shes just a chunk.

Ffion's on cow and gate and she's been putting on weight fast 1 1/2lbs in 11 days!

Lissa on SMS and has put weight on fast, but she was on a fair amount until recently

luisa is on c&g and is now putting on a 1lb every 4 weeks it was 1lb every 2 weeks up to 9 weeks :)

tbh i dont think its the formula tht makes a diff more babies birth weight if tht makes sense cos HV always says luisas slow weight gain is ok cos she was only 6lb 14oz born :)

I think it's honestly just up to the individual baby as to weight gain. Hannah was a good size at birth 8 pounds 10 ounces, at 11 months old she's still under 20 pounds. Her weight gain has been slow and steady

Alex went down to 4lb 11oz and is now 11 weeks and is 10lb 5oz he is on c+g

She is just a slow weight gainer hun, there is no difference xxx

There are some formulas that make babies put on weight. Like the Enfamil Enfacare for Preemies. It has extra calories to help them gain weight. Max went up 2.5 lbs in 10 days while he was on that formula....we decided to stop using it after that, lol.

I've been wondering this...just popped in to see if anyone had any thoughts/advice on this?

My LO was born 8lbs 13oz but he's 5 months old now and 21lbs 7oz :eek: He has 5 x 8oz bottles a day. He's on SMA (started BFing and switched) - someone at the Mother and Baby group asked if he was on SMA and she said her first two were fed on SMA and her LO who is now one was BF and he never gained anywhere near the amount of weight as her first two.

Has anyone switched from SMA to another brand and found that their LO's weight gain slowed down?

Any ideas? Thank you! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->