deleted

Hey hun 24.5 is perfect :) I am way way way WAY overweight and so yeh, trying to lose weight. I won't get to my target weight and certainly won't get to a healthy BMI but I can't put it off forever so just basically doing lots of exercise and trying to cut down on the naughty food (apart from people brought in cakes today :( ). I have figured now that as long as I can get healthier than I am now then I am happy :)

Good luck with your weight loss but obviously as you are classed as a healthy weight, don't lose too much! x

Hey hunny, I started a thread on this too - but my goal is the same, to lose weight before ttc. I want to lose around 2 stone, making by BMI around 22. Under 25 is a healthy BMI, and I have read before that 24. is the perfect BMI to ttc so don't panic - you are very healthy!

:hugs:

Wel TECHNICALLY I'm trying to lose weight for our holiday in October, but as we'll be TTC in November you could say it's in preparation for that as well. OH is trying to lose weight for the holiday as well so I think it's good that we'll both have been on a healthy diet for a few months before we start :sex:

I'd like to lose at least a stone but if I could manage another half, that would be great. I'm mainly doing it with healthy eating but also increasing my activity a little bit (I have really low energy so I can't do loads). Having OH doing it too makes it much easier.

I've always stuck to the theory that if I keep a bit of a belly I won't get such bad stretch marks when I'm pregnant! Maybe wishful thinking but I'm clinging onto it for dear life!

My BMI is apparently 23.5, but I feel over weight. I'm 10st 4 and 5ft 6 and a size 12.

I'm not fat by any means, but over the last couple of years I've put on a stone and it shows! I want to lose a stone by Christmas :) I need too really, or I never will. I keep starting and stopping, but we're moving into our new flat and there's a pool/gym just down the road! Also it's flat so we can run with no excuses.

I started going to Weight Watchers meetings in January, with the intention of losing weight before our wedding, which was earlier this month. Because of issues with my dress, I had to stop losing weight 18 weeks ago, but for the past three weeks I've been back on the diet with the hope of reaching goal for our honeymoon. After that it's a case of keeping in shape for TTC.

In January I weighed 11st 7lbs. I now weigh 10st 4lbs, and my goal is 9st 7lbs, so I still have 11lbs to go

Im 5 ft 2 so quite petite and used to weight 10 st 12. I now weigh 9st 10 :D
I want to get to around 7stone ish since that is what i weighed 2 years ago and i was much more confident and i dont carry weight very well :blush:

I really want to loose a little weight before the wedding which coincides with TTC. But I don't want to loose too much that I have to gain tons again whilst with child. I have just over 9 mos to loose 40lbs.

yep i'm losing weight, got rid of 3st so far and still going strong xx

I'm trying my best to start losing weight at the moment because i'm now classed as overweight by my BMI and would like to be at a healthier weight whilst TTC/pregnant, i'm also getting married next year so it'd be nice to lose weight for the dresss lol.

I'm now a size 18/20 in clothing, which is quite distressing to me because a year ago I was a size 10/12. I'd like to get my weight down to around 10 stone, so i've got a way to go but i'm just taking it a bit at a time and trying to do it healthily :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->