deleted

Aww how sweet! I'm sure if you relay those feelings and let him know you still can be Daddy's girl you'll feel even better. He is going to be absolutely thrilled. You're having his grandchild! That's is so unbelievably special! Have a great time telling him. I love the little gift idea.

I would let him know that!

I was 22 when I had my DD and my mom thought I was too young when I got pregnant. But she soon fell in love with wanting to be a grandma and subsequently fell madly in love with DD

haha i remember telling my dad, exept im only 17 - turning 18 2 months before bubs due, and aswell im his little girl. i did not know how he was going to take it, i thought he was going to yell the house down!
so what i did was, i made him meet me at macdonalds where i could tell him in public, not telling everyone else there but just so he couldnt rant and rave and start yelling. Haha :)
Best of luck! let us know how you go!

im sure once you tell him it will all be fine, he may be angry to start with, but this baby is is granchlil, a creation from his creation, so it all should work out fine in the end :)

Glad things went well! I'm scared of telling my parents and I'm 22 with two boys and have been married for 4 yr going on 5 now :dohh: :haha:

I told my dad about 2 hours ago, in the company of my God parents too! There were tears (mine) but it went really really good! Father said congrats and everyone teased me when I said I was hungry.

Everything went better than expected. :)

Haha sounds Like something my family would do. Congrats tho :) now have fun with the joys of pregnancy!:thumbup::flower:

Isn't it fantastic when your parents dont kill you for getting pregnant? :)

congrats.. and thank goodness that went well! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->