deleted

I'm also in the market for new bras and like you, they have to be padded slightly. Not sure why as pre-pregnancy I was a 36D and now I'm a 38E. Strange.

Go to a maternity store and get fitted for a nursing bra. They have nice padded ones at thyme maternity

I agree the sports bra things are horrible. It might cost 30-50 dollars but. Good nursing bra is a good investment anyways

I have found maternity bras to be terrible! The lightly padded / slightly push-up ones seem to work the best to limit bounce etc... as mine have been very sore since week 2!! I've just ordered a couple of bras from Curvy Kate because they are one of the only places that has my size now!! I've gone from a 32DD/DDD to a 32F/G!! But it depends on your size? If your DD or smaller maybe try Victoria Secret? I have always loved their bras they are just sooooo comfy!!!

I don't know what I'm going to do when breast feeding etc...? I hope they don't get much bigger??? I'm afraid I'll smother my baby :(?

I would definitely not get a nursing bra now, you could easily go up another cup size when your milk comes in.

I bought bra extenders from ebay as the under of the bra was getting too tight. The cup hasn't changed for me but I needed a lil more room as ribs etc. are expanding some. Worked like a charm and was a cheap solution. Perhaps you could try this and see? :flower:

I'm having this problem by boobs are huge n I can't wear non padded!

Have u tried the belvia style ones? They just been recommended to me, they are kinda like a sports bra but padded and extra support! x

get some decent maternity sleep bra's ive had to start wearing my nursing bras at night now as boobs are too sensitive to not. I have padded cup underwire bras in sizes from 34 A to 38 DD due to the size changes my boobs have gone through up and down in the last 5 1/2 years with 4 pregnancies

Seam free bras from matalan £4.00 I swear by them!!

This is my new stressor! lol I am a 46DDD and going on an E/F. I finally found a bra to sleep in, and it will accomadate pads I can insert when leaking becomes an issue:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0007SMROC/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I bought up a size around the ribs as well as cup size on this one :)

I then purchased this, going to see how it fits....it is good for nursing too so we will see. I tend to wear my bras snug for the support as well...no bra really lasts me more then a year as my chest is so big.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003E00TP4/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Haven't tried it yet but I am getting desperate for something comfy that I can wear to work. I am afraid to wear underwire in the third trimester as I want my milk to come in with no issues...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->