deleted

1000% with you! They are arrogant, ignorant, big headed talentless twits! And that's putting it nicely! I don't get why people with talent got sent home and they got through! Gr! Stupid man!

I knew he would :s Its because they;re Irish. On ydays show when Ronan said 'i think ur out of your mind to put them through' i KNEW who he was talking about.

I hate Louis.

Oh god I know. I cannot stand them!!!! I also cant stand that stacey she's so annoying the way she talks and her laugh x

i hate them n ive always hated louie i think hes a prat

They remind me of Beavis and Butthead! Louis is off his head!

they wont get far n if they do ile stop watchin

shame on louie, the other 2 lads were much better and not annoying..... i just find the twins extremely irratating grrrr sorry boys but i hope your not in the competition too long !

theres a group on fb dedicated to hating these two haha ive joined

Oooooh I HATE those bloody twins!!!!! That D4-irish-american-the OC-accent they have! Plus the fact that they just seem like nasty, horrible little boys.

I wish you could vote to have people put out, instead of saving them!!

They're soo annoying!! I think Stacey McLean should have gone through instead of Rachel too :lol:

I'm stunned at quite a few decisions! Mostly the over 25s. How could he not put Treyc through? She was amazing, better than Ollie IMO.
I started out finding Stacey Solomon irritating but now I kind of think she's a bit funny and dim and slightly endearing...

I hate the twins too.

Completly baffled. As someone stated i think its because it gives the show someone to hate, as the other bands werent that good anyway and needed a 'joke' But then again he has like them from the start..

Whatever it is they will get voted out first round , i dont know how ANYONE can take this 'group' seriously??

https://www.facebook.com/search/?q=james+and+edward&init=quick#/group.php?gid=119433624169&ref=mf

click and join facebook group

I actually think they will stay for a bit....i reckon people will keep them in just because they are annoying! Although I soooo want them out... Louis is Mental! Lol he probably did it to annoy Simon.

Shocked Simon didn't put that girl thru, gosh I don't even know her name. Not the pub singer one the small girl! She was brilliant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->