deleted

My hospital told me 5 min apart or less for 1-2 hours of "worst pain of your life" contractions.

I wanted to kill the doctor who told me that too!

Maybe a warm bath or shower will help you feel better and/or push things along a bit faster? If anything it might be a nice little distraction before you make it off to the hospital!

Good Luck!

Sounds really near now :thumbup: hope you have an easy and fast delivery :flower:

Sounds very promising!!! :thumbup: hang in there hun x!! <3

Stalking! Sounds like you're doing really well, can't wait to hear your updates. Good luck!

Ooh yea, ur having urself a baby hun. U sound like ur doing really well. Good luck and keep us updated xx

Woohooo!! Baby for you tonight!!! I am 3cm and 80% now as well, hopefully I will join you!!! Good luck Mama!

Sounds like you are on the way! My MW with no1 told me when I couldn't talk due to the pain, then it was all go. Took a while to get there though. Sending big labour thoughts!

Yikes! Thinking of you and little one. Hope things progress quickly from here on out!

O hunny get an epi ther amazin i slept for four hrs with baby. Good luck let us no xx

Wow, sounds like you're doing amazing!! Hoping you won't be waiting too much longer!

Well done hon!! Been a looong day and night for you hopefully you'll be getting some rest very soon. So happy for you!

Huge congratulations Mummy! Well done xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"