Deleted

If you're trying to suggest having a sneaky job while you claim something off the state then I have no advice other than to stop and think about whether that's the road you really want to be going down?

If I've got the wrong end of the stick here and you're just thinking off a little financial boost, that won't be a dirty little secret, here there are various companies selling make up, underwear etc that you can become a rep for. It's not a huge amount of money but it's something you can do in your own time and can be a nice little help perhaps you can think of something like that where you are? x

Thanks, I'm not trying to fraud the government. People doing that is why a desperately needed system has a bad rep. I was raised around people who thought that was wily and intelligent. I'm just trying to dig up this month's rent money before I have to file for government assistance. I have five dollars towards the rent money that was due eleven days ago. I'm desperate, not conniving.

That's fair enough. It's just when you said you didn't want to earn money 'above board' I wasn't entirely sure what you were getting at x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->