deleted

Definitely sleep for me too!!!! And a nice long, quiet bubble bath! I told DH these are the only two things I want this year :) Hope he makes it happen!

As cheesy as it sounds, I actually realized this year that I have everything I want :) OH bought me a new camera and gave it me early, but I couldn't come up with any other thing I wanted for Christmas. Except maybe some weight loss and another baby, but that's probably just the crazy talking, lol.

This sounds cheesy but my baby girl is my gift. I waited 3 years for her. But I wouldn't mind a new ipod. Lol and this is our baby's first Christmas and I am do excited to see her face Christmas morning!

I want to spend time with my hubby!! Being manager of a supermarket this time of year is no fun. The other night when phoebe woke for a feed, she clocked hubby next to me in bed and squealed with delight! Badly need some family time x

A baby who feeds properly every 3-4 hours and doesn't cry all day and takes his naps...its his first xmas so he doesn't know about the big day.....

All I want is for my nipples to start popping out on their own so I can stop using this darn nipple shield. It's so much work to get a proper latch and I'm sore! Oh, and to be caught up on the bills. DS's bday is December 2nd, new stuff for new baby (10 days old) and Christmas has put us behind a couple hundred in recent bills!

I would like an hour of back and neck massage please! Between breastfeeding and carrying baby my back is really starting to complain, could do with a good kneading :)

1) A full nights sleep
2) LO to feel better, onto our fourth fever in 24 hours :(
3) MONEY - so broke post Christmas...

To sleep more than 2 consecutive hours.

To no longer look like I've been repeatedly punched in the face all night.

Some time together as a family! My OH is a manager in a supermarket and he's barely seen me or Sophie recently! The run up to Christmas is hectic for him!

Apart from that I have my beautiful girl and that's the best gift ever. Cheesy I know :haha:

A clean house? I really just can't find time to blitz it with little man in tow!

To feel well for at least one day in December. I've had 2 horrid colds back to back and feel like cr@p.

I'm greedy, I would like 3 consecutive hours of sleep AND a sleep in too.

Edit: hubby promises me a sleep in, we'll see how that goes, now I only need LO to cooperate. :D

I don't want anything other than a stress free Christmas. I know DH has bought me 2 presents - one is the right shape for a DVD box set (plus I know he got it from HMV). The other is either a game or a blu ray. Not sure which.
Either way, it's lovely of him, but it wouldn't bother me if I got nothing.

OH reckons I've been a nightmare this year because I haven't really wanted anything for myself.

The main thing I'd like is for DD to feel better tomorrow, she had her first lot of jabs yesterday and had a horrible fever last night.

My dad is ill, I really want him to get news from his consultant today, and for it to be good news, so we can enjoy Christmas.
There is nothing I particularly want gift wise. I wouldn't say no to a couple hours consecutive sleep and a tidy house though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->