deleted

Going back to my pre pregnancy weight! Only 3 kilos to go!!! :happydance:

I'd like:

A lifetime supply of Acqua di Parma perfume
Diamond earrings
A new kitchen

A kitchen does sound nice!! I used to wonder what the fuss was about a kitchen being the selling point of a house. Now I see. Lol!

Mine would be a new bathroom! Lol. But it'll be a few years yet before Santa manages that one.

A clean house? I really just can't find time to blitz it with little man in tow!

Me too! I would LOOOOVE someone to clean my house for Christmas, its a wreck, and I just don't have time.

Also, a new dishwasher that doesn't deafen you because its so obnoxiously loud. (Hubby is getting me a new one, but it'll be after Christmas. I think he wants it more than me, lol, because he gets so mad that the dishwasher is louder than the football game he's trying to watch)

I'd like a dishwasher too but there isn't a hole for one :( the tumble dryer is on the bedroom as it is!

I think I'd like a bath for Christmas! (not to have a bath, but for there to be a physical bathtub).

ooh and maybe a diamond ring lol.

Other than those things I will never get, I just want Imogen to have fun and not ingest too much wrapping paper :)

I am so perfectly content:) haha ive got my EllieBelly,OH,and my puppy.its our first Christmas as a family.OH bought me a pair of UGGs and some juicy perfume so thats just the icing on the top lol.i could use a new phone as mine is barely aliveand a car because i gave mine to my mom temporarily and she basically ran it into the ground.lol but im not working right now so neither is really necessary.haha

All I want for Xmas is to lose 20 pounds! Everything else is perfect except for my fat ass!

Another LO!!! TTC in 2014! I'm on on day 3 of 50mg clomid, fingers X'd! Other than that I just want another amazing year with my beautiful family! Nothing else xxx

All I want is a full night sleep. But instead I am getting sweaters as usual lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->