deleted

I used to let my LO nap in his bouncer. He eventually stopped of his own accord. As long as you're around I would let LO continue! I doubt it'll work forever though.

Connor had colic really bad till he was 6-7 months old. the only place he would nap was his swing, and he would only sleep half the night in his crib and the second half in his swing.

by all means let him sleep! you can slowly stop it when he gets to the 6 month old and start transitioning naps into his crib will be a lot easier then!

while they are this little, just go with the flow.

My daughter is 6 months old and still naps in her swing every morning. Its become somewhat part of our routine! She wakes up every morning around 6:30am, is very energetic and happy, wants to play. (of course mommy isnt so happy this early!). But after about an hour and a half, she wants to nap! So we put her in the swing and she takes a pretty good 2 hour nap..its great! Mommy can go back to sleep or get some things done!! :) I think its perfectly fine.

Isn't that what swings and bouncers are for? Lol. DS2 only naps in the swing, I don't even bother trying anything else! I'll use it for as long as possible as he can nap for hours in there.

My daughters swing is a Godsend!! Best way to get her to sleep any time of day. It's baby magic!!

My LO napped in his bouncer until he was 6 months old. I don't see any problem with it as long as they aren't in there 24/7.

I let Coralie nap wherever she wanted and am doing the same with Alyssa. Be that on me, in her bouncer, bean bag, couch. Wherever!! I am always close by and *if* I left the room it's only for a few mins tops to nip to the loo etc. I wouldn't even try crib naps yet and probably won't even consider those til 6/7 months. Basically when she's too big to nap anywhere else :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->