deleted

My bubba is the same. It's adorable isn't it!

Sophie was the same! She still isn't talking yet, but she sure babbles a lot and expects me to know what she is saying.

Same here! It actually started the first night in the hospital, when he would "talk" in his sleep. He did this the whole first two months! Now it's just when he's awake. Everyone keeps saying he is going to be a talker, which is funny because DH and I are both shy.

Bella literally never shuts up. she will say hooo so i respond and then what happened and she will look at me and just keel saying ho hooo hooo. the squeals are slightly less adorable lol.

Jess was like this at 3 months, then she went very quiet for a month! She's 5 months next week and this week I can't shut her up! From 6am-7pm all she does is coo and babble!

My ds is exactly the same, he's babbled and coo'ed for as long as I can remember but now he seams to have really foun his voice, and he "talks" baby talk and squeals now, (it does slightly hurt your ears though) it's mainly when he gets excited about something xxxx

Luke really only does it when I'm (or anyone really) talking to him. Or whenever he's laying on the floor kicking lol.

My LO is the same - he shouts a lot too! He's just started babbling 'mama' though which is the cutest thing ever!

My little man started chatting away in the same way just before 3 months. He'll jabber to virtually anyone and anything at the moment. Heck he'll even make noises at the button on his swing that makes it collapse. Have to love it though, just so cute at the moment :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->