deleted

How exciting! And welcome back! We are currently actively TTC, but if it doesn't work out this month probably shifting to NTNP.

This is our 4th cycle, and if we still have no luck I think we both need a little break. Plus DF is headed back to grad school in the fall, and I've got some extra pounds I wouldn't mind losing as well.

Question - in your experience with NTNP, how do you stay relaxed about it? When we first started TTC we told ourselves that we were NTNP...but I was definitely still watching out for every little symptom. How do you define the difference? Just curious!

Hi! We too practice NTNP. We started in January and fell pregnant in May (we actually were being careful in May because we were scheduled to be in Cancun this week) Pregnancy was actually the last thing on my mind... I found out on June 1st and we ended up having to cancel our trip. Unfortunately I miscarried this past Sunday at 6 weeks :( Worst week of my life. The doctor gave us the OK to start trying again in a couple of cycles so I guess we will just go with the flow again.
I'm hoping it doesn't take as long this time but t'm so scared though because I don't wanna go through this again.

Well, fx'd it goes as smoothly this time! But I also wouldn't be surprised if it takes a little longer to get the swing of your cycle this time around, too.

I'm such a Type A person I think I'm going to have a hard time relinquishing all my tools once we do decide to take NTNP break :brat: :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->