Deleted

I

imace

...thanks to purpledahlia. :dohh:
The Fluff ADDICT!

Anyway.

I've been using disposables up till now, and don't have the money to outright buy a million new real nappies. But it's better to save 2 disposable nappies a week then NOT, right? :thumbup:

I want to use the birth to potty pocket ones.

Any advice or words or encouragement would be great. I find it a bit daunting... :blush:

hehe Claire is THE nappy addict!

I'm still learning myself and it is very daunting! I'm also skint from last nights nappy buying! x

I am new and learning too - I find the excitement of choosing which nappy to put him outweighs any nerves :haha:

I am still using sposies at night and out and about but working up to converting to cloth then too.

Just think in a few months we will be old pros and advising other newbies :thumbup:

:)

I plan on starting out with a couple, even if its just 2-4 a week that I save from using disposables.

Starting out at home. The when I get the hang of it I'll use them out and about, THEN eventually nighttime (Lily pees ALOT in the night hehe).

Were you the one on her FB status??? About Fluff buying? :rofl:

its a baaaaad sign that one of the first things i did this morning was go on and look at what my next order will be!!

I cant imagine advising people , i feel so clueless!!

I'm planning on sticking to disposables for night, till next month when we get paid and i buy the nightime ones!! hehe!

Yeah i was the one on her status! :rofl:

if your looking for advice ladies, there's a few useful articles in my siggy if you haven't read them already! :)

:rofl: :rofl: aw you guys ;)

You'll get the hang of it Lacie, (and andrea) ... once you pop you cant stop, as the advert goes! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->