Deleted

I

imace

I've decided to start my Fluff journey with BG Flip.

Does anyone have one for sale I could try? Either the pink or green.

Or even just some inserts and I'll buy the outer bit off a website as they go for about a tenna.

Thanks girlies! Wish me luck! Hehehe. :blush:

hi hun, if you go into the cloth/swap sell section you will find people in there :D sure someone might have one :D I love mine so cant part with them lol x

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee my flips alot! I had the Stay Dry inserts but Izzie is quite a heavy wetter so now I have swapped them all for Organic Cotton Inserts :D

Defo a nappy must especially if you plan to use them when out and about :D there so slim to carry about :D

So how do you work yours?

I mean...

How many times to you use the outer bit before you change to a new one?

I loooooove my Flips!! I could maybe part with a SD one??
I have a brand new (only prewashed) blue one if that's any good??

George is a heavy wetter, but I find the SD are fine. I probably use a wrap at least twice so long as it's not pooey or smelly ;)

I tried the organic inserts but wasn't keen xx

I use my outers like BH a couple of times depending on how wet she is when I change her and weather she has poo'd etc I tend to wipe clean with a baby wipe and hang to air then use it again at the next change iykwim.

I guess a good idea would be to buy a cotton and a SD :) I prefer Cotton as you dont get the fold over at the back but everyone here likes something different :D

I tend to use two wraps a day... I love my Flips, they're a real workhorse nappy. I would lend but can't part with mine!!

i think i have a pink one i could sell ? either organic or stay dry - i'd have to wait for audrey to wake up to go check her room though !

which would you prefer, organic or stay dry ? or both inserts ? if i have an outer left i definitely will have one of each insert available

I think you posted this before my PM, but just in case LOL can I have the pink outer with the organic insert please?

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->